Property Q&A in Chandler>Question Details

Jim West, Home Buyer in 85248

I can't sign up for Realty Trac,will not take my e-mail address. How can I get information on this home.?

Asked by Jim West, 85248 Mon Mar 2, 2009

My e-mail is jvwest@q.com

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2003902819--S-Soho-Ln-Chan…

Answers

3
Hello Jim!

The property referenced above is actually in pre-foreclosure, and since RealtyTrac elected not to furnish you with the complete address, I can't tell you anything else about it. If it has not yet been foreclosed, then the bank does not own the property. If the bank does now own it, we can't tell if it's on the market. And if it's on the market, we have no way of pinpointing the details of the listing without the exact street address. And without that information, we cannot tell you what type of financing and/or terms might be available on this particular home. Does that make sense?

You would be well advised to first secure the services of a Buyer's Broker Realtor to advise and assist you throughout the entire process. The cost to you is typically nothing, zero, zip ~ but the value to you could be immeasurable. RealtyTrac is much more confusing than helpful.

Let me know if you have other questions, or if we can assist you further.

...randy

Randy Hooker
Buyer's Broker
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 2, 2009
What I can tell you about this property is that it already went to trustee sale on 1/26/09 and was sold to a third party. This property didn't revert back to the bank like most trustee sales do. The price listed on Realty Trac is the price it sold for at the trustee sale.

If you have any further questions regarding other properties and for up to date information, feel free to contact me directly.

James
Web Reference: http://www.jameswehner.com
Jim,

I sent you an accurate list! I could not find that home, Realty Trac is often inaccurate.

Feel free to contact me if you would like any further assistance!

Lucinda Tkach
Windermere Central LLC