Property Q&A in Birmingham>Question Details

kdp6306, Home Buyer in Birmingham, AL

I believe this property is in foreclosure. How do I find out?

Asked by kdp6306, Birmingham, AL Wed Sep 5, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Alabama/Birmingham/sold/75234-26…

Answers

4
It is not actively listed in the Birmingham area MLS right now. If you would like to email me your contact information, I can watch it for you and also do a little more research on it. :) My email is andrequick@remax.net

-Andrea Quick, ReMax Realty Brokers
205-229-7648
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 5, 2012
Based on tax records and tax payment history, there appear to be no problems here. I'm curious why you think its in foreclosure. I suppose that its possible that Jefferson County is a bit behind in updating their ownership records, but it does not appear to be bank-owned at present. Is it vacant? Is there a "winterization" notice on the door? Is the yard overgrown and not maintained? Those would all be good signs of a possible foreclosure, but they are not definitive.
As of now the tax records are not showing a foreclosure. This does not mean it is not in process. I would be happy to send you a full list of foreclosures available in the area. Feel free to email me at the address below. This will get you set up on an automated search that will send you all new listings and price drops in your desired area. Thanks for your consideration.

Renee Hamilton
e21 Realty - Realtor
reneehamiltonsellshomes@gmail.com
or visit my website: http://www.reneehamilton.com
Just curious, what is your interest in the property? Do you want to buy it? Are you just curious? Are you a neihgbor? A tenant at the property?