Dustin, Other/Just Looking in 44280

I am 20 years old and dont have much credit what are the chances that I could get a loan if I offerred 70,000. for this house and put 25,000. down

Asked by Dustin, 44280 Fri Oct 15, 2010

This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3028896727-5600-Broad-Blvd-No…

Probably pretty good but you will need steady income and a job to make this realistic.

I wrote a blog on credit, top 10 credit myths. You might find it handy Dustin.

DUSTIN IF YOU NEED MORE HELP CONTACT ME AND LEAVE ME YOUR FULL NAME AND PHONE NUMBER. I do have a colleague at my company near North Ridgeville and can probably help set you up with both purchase and a finance package.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 17, 2010
Hi Dustin:

You are in my service area. I have several Lenders who are available to talk to you on the weekends, weekdays or evenings. My partner & I would be able to sit down with you for coffee or beverage of your choice to talk about info a first time buyer needs to know. We work with a lot of first time home buyers. Please feel free to contact me by phone at 440-725-0910, text or e-mail at patpribisko@kw.com. Our website is noted below.

Pat Pribisko
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 16, 2010
Hello Dustin,
Several factors are taken in to account when pre-approving a client for a mortgage, such as your credit score, your income to debt ratio and so forth. I recommend that you speak with a finance specialist and they would be able to tell you what you could qualify for and how much you need as a down payment. I would be more than happy to set you up with my finance manager to assist you. Feel free to contact me at 440.971.5648 or email at siobhannickerson@howardhanna.com Once you speak with someone you will have a better idea of where you stand in your ability to purchase a home.

Warm Regards,
Siobhan Nickerson
Howard Hanna Real Estate Services
Email: siobhannickerson@howardhanna.com
Web: siobhannickerson.howardhanna.com