Property Q&A in Chicago>Question Details

Sam, Home Buyer in Canton, MI

I am wondering if this property will be going back on the market anytime soon?

Asked by Sam, Canton, MI Tue Jan 18, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1052811776-33-W-Ontario-St-Ch…

Answers

9
Hello Sam,

I received your Trulia inquiry about the property at 33 W Ontario, give me a call at your convenience and I can discuss this in further detail with you.

Victoria Thomas 312 731 6426 Broker Associate @properties
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 19, 2011
Dear Sam,

I'd agree with Matt's suggestion here. Your best bet is probably to try to find a great buyer's agent who can either; track down the right property for you (including possibly this unit), or in the absence of a property that is already being actively marketed for sale find a seller who might be willing to sell their home to you. If you need referrals for good buyer's agents in the area or any additional assistance, I'd be happy to help you. Good luck.

Christopher Thomas
Broker Associate, Keller Williams Realty Chicago Consulting Group
716 E. 47th St. Chicago, IL 60653
(773) 418-0640 (cell) (312) 577-0985 (fax)
cthomas@kw.com
http://www.myagentchris.com
Im sure the seller is still interested.

Your best bet is to get a good buyers agent. This way you have someone to walk you through the buying process, at no cost to you. Interview two or three agents, and go with the one you mesh best with. Id be happy to help.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
mlaricy@americorpre.com
708-250-2696
Sam,
According to the MLS number in the link you provided, you are referencing Penthouse Unit C. This particular was last listed on the MLS in 2008 for $3,350,000. If you are serious about buying this unit I can try to contact the unit owner and see if they are willing to sell. Otherwise, this particular unit is not being advertised for sale on the MLS.

However, there are several units similar to that one for sale that I'd be happy to show you.
401 N Wabash - 3br 4.1ba at $3.5M includes two parking spaces
Several Single Family Homes in the same area 5000-11000 square feet at $3.3M-$4M
30 W Oak 4br 4.1ba at $3.35M
25 E Superior 6000 square foot penthouse, raw space for $3.3M, developer willing to finish and let you customize for additional cost.
50 E Chestnut - several large units from $3M-$3.7M

If you'd like to learn more about these units or other ones like it, let me know.

Jeff Nobleza
Baird &Warner
773 677 5340
Hi Sam,

As previously mentioned the posting does not indicate which unit.

However, by looking at the bedroom/bath count the only thing close to a 4/4 is a stunning townhouse with 4/bedroom 3.5/bath selling for $1,950,000.

Is this what you're looking for?
Dear Sam,

I can definitely look into it for you and get back to you! Also, there may be an opportunity to get a similar property currently by owner. Please call me 312-671-9207 or email urvashi@atproperties.com you contact info. So I may get back to you.

Urv

Urvashi Bhushan
@properties
(312) 671-9207
urvashi@atproperties.com
Hello Sam:

There are currently a number of units in that building that are available for sale. Unfortunately, the osted link with your question doesn't tell me exactly which unit it was. I would be happy to give you more precise information if you would like to tell me exactly what features you desire of this property so that it suits your needs. If you would like to know more about this building and what is currently available, feel free to contact me directly by clicking on my name and then using the 'contact me' feature.

Linda Dressler, Realtor®
SRES, SFR, ADPR
The Prairie Path Realty Company, P.C.
Schaumburg, IL
Sam,

Everything's for sale at the right price! If it is something you are interested in and you are qualified to purchase it, I would be happy to represent you and contact the seller to find out if they are willing to sell.

Let me know how I can help!

Eric Marcus ABR, CPA, CNE, CRS
Broker-Owner
Eric Marcus Real Estate Group
Your Real Friend In Chicago Real Estate
773-244-1110
esmarcus@sbcglobal.net
Web Reference: http://morechicagohomes.com
Hard to say, I'll look into it and get back to you. Feel free to visit my web site and search live listings. Trulia.com is not the most up to date site for listings.

Mark
Web Reference: http://www.markmalave.com