Property Q&A in Westbrook>Question Details

Helen Zumpano, Home Buyer in 10570

I am wondering about this piece of property with the closeness to what looks like wetlands in front of the house.

Asked by Helen Zumpano, 10570 Sat Feb 18, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3016448911-897-E-Pond-Meadow-…

Answers

3
The property does have a portion of wetlands and pond in the front portion of property closest to road. The pnnd is a watershed for the Falls River. The topography of the land makes the house approximately 8 feet higher than the height of the pond. The property is located in a AE 100 year flood zone with the exception of portion of the house and backyard which are not in a flood zone. An elevation survey would determine more exact parameters of the flood zone.

I could not advise if flooding could be an issue, but it appears the topography of the land would minimize concerns for the house.

Please contact me directly if you have additional questions or need additional information on this or any other property. I am quite familiar with Westbrook and surround properties. We'll be happy to assist you!
No wetlands in front of the house but the lake is 1/2 block away.
Hi Helen

I know I already answered your question about this Westbrook property( via email)...but I wanted to speak with you about other properties...I called the tel. # you posted ....914-667-6113...but I just get the recording from the phone co. that this is not a working#......My tel# is 860-526-3249....My email address is Robert.Muszynski@snet.net..

So please feel free to contact me at your convenience, so that I can send you some properties more to your liking

Thanks for the inquiry

Elaine Muszynski
Century21 Root Agency