Property Q&A in Gillette>Question Details

Lorena, Other/Just Looking in Safford, AZ

I am wanting to buy a home is this a good home for a single famliy

Asked by Lorena, Safford, AZ Sun May 3, 2009

I'd like to see pics of the home

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/nearby/z-16/t-G_MAP_TYPE/44.271973,-10…

Answers

2
That house actually sold several months ago. It needed lots of repair work. I will notify the listing agent to get it removed from searches. There are some other REO/foreclosure properties currently listed. If you have further questions, email me. Carol Percival
The property is being advertised "as is". That means the seller will do no repairs and could indicate the property is in need of fixxing up. It is also well below the other homes in the area and the remarks say it would make a good investment. All this may mean the house needs work. It is also possible there will be multiple offers so if you want to act, you need to find a real estate agent and take action. You should talk to a bank and see if you can get prequalified. Again, because it might need repairs, it may not qualify for some types of loans. Please find a local real estate agent and have them help you.