Danny Mcvay, Home Buyer in Santa Rosa, CA

I am very interested in this property,and would like to find a realtor who is assigned this home.I have cash and would like to move quickly

Asked by Danny Mcvay, Santa Rosa, CA Sun Jun 12, 2011

This question is about this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3054113292-4032-Canal-St-Lake-Isabe… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3054113292-4032-Canal-St-Lake…

Help the community by answering this question:


Hello. My name is Matt Freeman, I am an agent with Freeman's Lakeside Realty here in the Kern River Valley. Just got the notice from Trulia that you had posted a question. This property is unfortunately already sold, it had multiple offers on it and went within 48 hours of being listed. It was a steal, a bank owned property that the bank listed way to low. My e-mail is cooltuna12@yahoo.com, I would love to be your contact up here in the area the next time something comes up in the Kern River Valley that interests you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 13, 2011
RE/MAX Magic (661)616-4040
Web Reference: http://www.Bank-Funding.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 12, 2011
Hi Danny,

There is no such thing as a realtor that is assigned to a property. There is an agent that represents the seller.

You need your own agent that will represent you and not the seller. This is called a buyer broker. There is no additional charge for this.

I have 2 great agents that can help you. Email me, fred@fredglick.com and I will give you the contact info.

Good lcuk,

Web Reference: http://fredglick.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 12, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer