Property Q&A in Ocean City>Question Details

Richard Leith, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

I am very interested in this property. I would really like to get some more info about it. Thanks

Asked by Richard Leith, Philadelphia, PA Mon Jul 25, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3035714771--2nd-St-Ocean-C…

Answers

4
Hi Richard,
Thank you for your interest in Ocean City real estate. There are currently 4 single homes and 46 condos with at least 2 BR's currently on the MLS priced under $300,000. The amount of $208,000 associated with the property you inquired about is the original loan amount and may not be in any way representitive of what it would take to acquire it. "If something appears to be too good to be true, it usually is." The average selling price of a single home in Ocean City this year is $796,000 , a 3 BR average is $670,000. Naturally, a single home priced under $300,000 will have issues. A condo is the best alternative for a buyer in the mid $ 200's to low $300's where one can acquire a nice property and share ownership costs as well. Please feel free to contact me and I will gladly email you all of the properties in Ocean City, single or condo, that meet with your specific criteria. The best way to make a great deal is to become a well informed buyer My cell phone is 609-665-2031 and my email is john.woolam@prufoxroach. I am an award winning agent in Ocean City and my special brand is a high level of personal service. Best of luck with your plans.
Web Reference: http://www.ocnjjohn.com
Richard; The picture is misleading. The property is not near the beach but rather on the bay side, but there are views of the water and the building is in good condition. If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to call. Sincerely, Bob Mc Cann Broker Assoc. Realtor/ ABR- Keller Williams Oceanside - 609-517-7433 or ocbob.com.
Richard,

I would be more than happy to send you information regarding this property or any others. We are established realtors with years of experience in Ocean City. Our website is http://www.teamocjack.com where you can search the MLS for other properties listed in South Jersey. If you email me direct at jackandjill@kw.com I will be more than happy to get you any and all information on this property or any others you find in your searches.

Thanks, Jack Zaborowski Broker/Salesperson, Keller Williams Oceanside, 609-398-SOLD (7653)
Richard,
If you did not get the info on this property, give me a call.
I am a local REALTYTRAC Area Agent band service most Cape May County. I have access to the history on this property and what it will take to get to it.

Edward ( Augie ) Augsberger
WEICHERT COASTAL
Direct # 609-338-1189
Office # 609-523-1112