Property Q&A in Kingman>Question Details

jfard_1, Home Buyer in Gainesville, FL

I am very interested in this property. I understand that it is pending, but I can make a cash offer as a standby, pending more information.

Asked by jfard_1, Gainesville, FL Sat Dec 31, 2011

Need to know about water. Is there a well or is it water haul? Can I have horses and greenhouses? Is there alternative power or is it on the power grid? Mineral rights? Info about middle and high schools? What is the zoning? Access to paved roads?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3036084464-7451-E-Brooks-Blvd…

Answers

1
Sorry Homebuyer, it would appear that the property you are interested in is already closed. It closed on December 7, 2011. Thats the problem with some of these sites, they don't update very often. If you'd like to search current properties, we have every listing in the entire local MLS on our website. You're welcome to search there with no obligation and it is updated every evening.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 31, 2011