Property Q&A in Royal Oak>Question Details

Jesse Alleyne, Home Buyer in Pittsburgh, PA

I am very interested in this property. How do I go about making an offer?

Asked by Jesse Alleyne, Pittsburgh, PA Sun Jun 10, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3078855864--W-5th-St-403-R…

Answers

7
I will have two units in the building for sale late next week. Please contact me if you have a desire to visit the property when it is listed. Thank you...

A great site to keep up with listings for Royal Oak condos and lofts is...CondosinRoyalOak.com
Jesse,
This property has not finished the foreclosure process, it is about 60 days from hitting the market. There are others available currently . I am very familiar with these condo's. Typically condo's in this building have sold for as little as $160,000. You can search for free on this web site http://www.michiganhome.net. Best Regards, Steve
You may want to get pre-approved for a residential mortgage. When you are ready to present an Offer to Purchase, your Realtor will want to present with a pre-approval letter. Please contact me to start the mortgage process.

Harry Polemitis
hpolemitis@mortgageone.biz
248-506-0404
This condo is not on the market yet. If you send me your email address I can notify you when it comes up as its is one you would want to jump on right away.
Hi Jesse,

This condo not being available, there are many others. No fee to have a buyer agent, we are paid by the sellers only, we look out for your best interest, and get you the best prices. Send me an e-mail and we will get you set up to receive all condos in the area, and you will be updated daily with new listings as they come on market.

All the Best,

Rose Tibbles, Tibbles Team (734) 812-6745
rosetibbles@kw.com
http://www.rosetibbles.com
Jesse,

This condo is not available for purchase unfortunately. It is still in the process of foreclosure.I can explain to you how this works if you like. I can also help you find a property you like in this area or watch this one for you Feel free to contact me if you like.

Vera--
verasellshouses@gmail.com
586-498-6970
The first thing you do is obtain the services of a REALTOR to serve as a BUYER'S
AGENT for you I recommend you interview several to determine who might best represent your needs. Then study a report your agent can provide you with comparable properties recently sold and currently active, to determine an informed offer price. Have the agent show you the property. If still interested in the property, then make an offer. Once accepted, have the property inspected, then formally apply for a mortgage, and you are off and running.

Best of Luck!

Mark Mergener
Cell 248 935-0335

PS - By the way... I'd like to apply for the job!