Judy.phelan, Home Buyer in Evergreen Park, IL

I am very interested in this condo. What are the RE taxes and monthly assessment charges.?

Asked by Judy.phelan, Evergreen Park, IL Fri Jun 17, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3044657884-3900-W-95th-St-204…

Answers

4
I'd be more than happy to assist you if you sign my buyer broker's agreement since I do value my time and do feel I should be paid for my efforts.
HI JUDY,

THAT PROPERTY IS UNDER CONTRACT BUT TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS, THE TAXES ON THE CONDO ARE $2496.36 A YEAR AND THE ASSESSMENTS ARE $204.00 PER MONTH.
IF I CAN BE OF ANY ASSISTANCE TO YOU, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL OR PHONE. I AM VERY FAMILIAR WITH THE AREA AND WOULD LOVE TO HELP YOU IN ANY WAY I CAN.

SINCERELY,
NICHOLE LATHUS
I would be more than happy to assist you with a signed buyers broker agreement since I do value my time and expertise.
Property is under contract...may I assist you with any other properties? E-mail me at:
Kristi.Turn@cbexchange.com