Property Q&A in Azalea Park>Question Details

benatl10, Renter in Orlando, FL

I am very interested and want to inquire more information about this rental listing.

Asked by benatl10, Orlando, FL Sun May 20, 2012

I saw your rental listing on Trulia and wanted to inquire more information about it. I am looking to find a house to rent. Please email me back if you can. I would love to see the interior. Have a great day!

Ben
(407)276-2288

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3084705120-6720-Belmar-Dr-Orlan…

Answers

2
Please call the agent direct:

Warner-Quinlan Property Management
3216 Corrine Dr., , FL, 32803
(407) 894-0671
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 22, 2012
Hey there Ben,

Has anyone been able to help you with your question? If not, I once again agree with Mike Wald (the answer below) that it is probably in your best interest to search sites like rentals.com, homes.com/rentals, Trulia, Zillow, etc... and then contact the agent listing directly of the the properties that you like. Mike and I have had the same opinion on multiple questions like this, and trust me this is what is in your best interest. The listing agents on those rentals will be able to help you the most. Otherwise you will have to contact a realtor to help you which is not always a great move when looking to rent a property. They just don't make much money on the deal and they are usually pretty easy to get on your own.

If you have any questions that I can answer for you regarding rentals, purchasing, etc... please give me a shout. I would love to be a resource for you if need be.

I own a real estate team here in Orlando, FL that can assist you with any real estate need that you might have. Remember, it does not cost you a dime to ask us questions, to help you buy a home, or to give you an evaluation on your current home… so take advantage of us! We are ready to help when you are.

Tony Galarza, Realtor/CEO
KG Realtor Group of Keller Williams Realty
407-429-2040
tony@kgrhomes.com