Property Q&A in Chelsea>Question Details

michellebatc…, Home Buyer in Chelsea, AL

I am very interested and pre-approved. Why is this house so cheap? What is the catch? Why are some of the walls torn out? PLEASE contact me. Thank you

Asked by michellebatcheler, Chelsea, AL Sun Jun 10, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3040928592-184-Sweet-Gum-Dr-C…

Answers

2
This home is under contract but the agent says they are accepting backup offers. According to the listing agent the home never had gutters installed in the back of the home which has resulted in water getting to the back of the home. They said that it needs gutter installation and some possible grading work done. If I can assist you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me. My email is doug@rcprealtygroup.com. Thanks and have a great day,
Doug is entirely accurate on the MLS information. However, this house has been pending since March... I would recommend more information before making any back up offer on this house.
Flag Mon Jun 11, 2012
This house is under contract. Contact me for further info per the MLS. goldmancindyr@gmail.com