Property Q&A in Logan Square>Question Details

Angel, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

I am verry interested in this property. how can i get more info about it?

Asked by Angel, Chicago, IL Thu Dec 27, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3094155884-3942-W-Wrightwood-…

Answers

10
Work with a Realtor to get accurate and up to date info. Contact me should you need any assistance.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2012
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you what I have
Hi Angel,

This one is not yet available. When I pull up the tax records, Wells Fargo doesn't even own it yet. If you are in the market to buy some investment properties, then call or email me to get started.

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
Ivan@atproperties.com
It is not in the mls and trulia and other sites often have incorrect data. Perhaps find an agent to help you. There is no cost to you
If you click on the information tabs to the right of the listing, it leads you to a listing agent with Re/Max. Hard to tell if this is a currently available. Best bet is to get an agent who can assist you with finding currently listed properties in the price range and location you're seeking. Good luck!
This doesnt appear to be listed. A lot of this stuff on Trulia is false. If your looking to buy, get a good buyers agent. Its free to use their services. Interview two or three agents, and go with the one you mesh best with.
Contact a Realtor. They can give you information about that property as well as information on other similar properties.
Dear Angel,

Currently I do not see it listed with a Broker on the MLS. I did find an old canceled listing. For a rental in the building.

Check this out from the WellsFargo page http://reo.wellsfargo.com//WBREODetails.aspx?INTCID=REO37765…

Best of Luck,

Manuel Brown, Broker
iMove Chicago
I don't see it listed on the MLS and I don't see it closed. I see its presented by Wells Fargo. Maybe I can ask the lender I use through Wells what it is.
List Office: EXIT Prestige Realty ID#: 16907 Office Phone: (773) 276-5050
List Agent: Marisol Maldonado ID#: 158745 Agent Phone: (773) 960-7684
List Agent E-mail: mari_6275@yahoo.com Team:

Here is the previous listing agent's information, the listing is not currently on the market.

.