Property Q&A in Conyers>Question Details

Mary Moseley, Other/Just Looking in 30013

I am unsure as to who this goes to, but the property value, sq footage, and bed/bath info is incorrect about my home.

Asked by Mary Moseley, 30013 Fri Mar 19, 2010

How do I get this corrected on this website? We are not currently looking to sell but may be in the near future. Look at info on house across the street- 1312 Jimson Circle- huge discrepencies!

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Georgia/Conyers/sold/21658221-13…

Answers

3
You can contact: http://support.trulia.com/ to provide this information to the Customer Service team and alert them about it. Emily Gibson is the Community Moderator for this site. See if you can find her or she will find you.
Hi Mary,

Since you are do not have your house listed, Trulia is only giving information found in public records like tax records. I checked around on this site and could not find a way to claim your own house like on Zillow. My house is on here too and the information Trulia has for my house is incorrect. If anything I would email Trulia and give them the facts about your house. If and when you decide to sell your house, the listing agent will have the correct information on here. The information on here about your house is generalized and not specific in regards to the average sales in the area. You need a competent agent to give you the realistic comps for your area. If you need any further help, don't hesistate to contact me at the website below.
Hello Mary,
I see that there are lots of discrepancies on this property.
The correct sq.ft is: Basement Sq Feet: : 1110 Building Sq Ft: : 3,434
Maybe someone is marketing this property for it to be on Trulia.
It is also valued at and sold over $300,000