Property Q&A in Everett>Question Details

Brad Hampson, Home Buyer in Temecula, CA

I am trying to find out the hoa name and number for this and other listings in the same neighborhood. Could you please help me with this? Thank you,

Asked by Brad Hampson, Temecula, CA Mon Apr 9, 2012

Brad Hampson
11218 54th Avenue SE, Everett WA 98208

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Washington/Everett/sold/190715-1…

Answers

4
Do you know what the name of the development is?
thanks
carla
I believe that the Homeowner's Association is managed by Brink Property Management in Bellevue. Their phone number is 425-458-4848. I hope that I have been some help to you.
Brad, These are the sort of questions that your buyers agent can find out for you with a few phone calls. this forum is not the place for such detailed information.

I would suggest, that as a buyer, you Google every agent that responds to your question here on Trulia, learn as much as you can about who they are online, read their client testimonials, so you know what their clients are saying about them, and then give us each a call and just ask us why we think you should work with us instead of another agent. This will take you a little while to do, but will be time well spent, as choosing the right agent is the first step towards choosing the right home. Then, pick the best fit for you and let them go to work for you with the skill and knowledge that they have. I hope to hear from you soon. 206-841-9976
Brad,
This home was last listed for sale in 2007. The listing agent requested Commonwealth Title and if they completed this may be an easy option to provide you the information.
The 2007 listing indicates the dues were $15 per month, so this HOA is likely a small one just for a local park or playground.
If you contact, Commonwealth, the parcel number is 009588-000-034-00. This will make it easier for them to look this up for you. Best of luck.