Property Q&A in Littleton>Question Details

Karen Schwar…, Home Owner in Littleton, CO

I am trying to edit my home information - your home facts are completely incorrect. How do I do this? I have tried many times but Trulia

Asked by Karen Schwartz, Littleton, CO Mon Dec 31, 2012

doesn't sen

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Colorado/Littleton/sold/1086636-…

Answers

4
I am a local Realtor. The information on Trulia is gathered v a information from vairous web sites, including County, Metroilist (Realtor listing websites), bank web sites, For sale by owner sites, rental sites and so on. In no circumstance should Trulia be used as anything but an additional resource. Trulia is mainly used as a paid lead generation site for real estate agents, lenders, property managers, insurance agents and banks.The information there really means very little. It appears you are inquiring about a "sold" listing. The information on Metrolist may have been incorrect, or if your house is listed there might be an error. If it is sold, it makes no difference (gives people a "thumbnail" of area activity), if it is active, call your agent. If it is sold and you are now the owner, the only importanty thing is how it appears in the Douglas county assessor records, which can affect your taxes. Check with the county records and if there is an error, talk to them.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 31, 2012
Karen, I am sorry but this property has been SOLD. I believe Trulia should have received this update. Have a great day!
You need to claim your house to edit the home facts. Even after the home facts are edited, you won't have a true representation of your home's value. If that is your goal, I would contact a Realtor to provide a market analysis.
Web Reference: http://YourDenverHouse.com
Click on the Tab Edit Home facts. At that point a list of names will come up and yours is on it and you claim the home by choosing the radio button. Then you smay be able if you are the owner to make some changes.
Glenda
Buyer's Best Choice Real Estate.