Gregory Asia, Home Owner in Overland Park, KS

I am the owner of this home and recently put it on the market. I am trying to get your website to change the off market to on market.

Asked by Gregory Asia, Overland Park, KS Tue Apr 17, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Kansas/Overland_Park/sold/202053…

Answers

7
Are you listed with an agent or are you selling the property For Sale By Owner? As you can see there are many helpful agents willing to assist you. You might go to Zillow to get an idea of what your property and the property of your neighbors is currently doing. Like the other good agents here, I too will be happy to provide you with a market survey and help you set up a marketing plan that works. If you are not working with an agent, you may call me at 913-744-6347.
If you listing your home by owner, you need to click on the Edit Home Facts button below where the map is shown. It will let you claim this has your home and make changes to the listing.

If you are using a realtor, this is something they should be taking care of for you.

Best wishes.

Sarah
This home is not currently listed for sale in the MLS. If you are in need of a realtor with 25 years experience, please give me a call. I have many wonderful specials currently in place for home buyers and sellers.
Rob Wilson
Kansas City Regional Homes, Inc.
913-669-6509
If you are a For Sale By Owner and you have listed this property yourself on Trulia... just go to your login, hit listings, hit edit listings and click on price details... if you need any further help with your listing and are not working with a Realtor at this time give me a call at 913-279-1673 or check out my sit at CammyHinson.ReeceAndNichols.com
I have checked your property address on the mls and it is not listed for sale on the mls. Trulia feeds it's data from the mult-listing service.
I've noticed that it some times will take this website a few days to update the information. May want to check back in a couple of days and hopefully, you will see your accurate information than.
The house is not yet listed for sale. Your realtor may be waiting for pictures or signatures on paperwork before adding it to the multi-listing service. Once it is on the mls, then the updated status will be sent out to Trulia, Zillow and a dozen or more up to several hundred other websites depending on who you chose to market your home and what services they subscribe to.

My suggestion is to contact your Realtor and ask when they will be putting your home on the market.

Thanks and happy selling,
Angela Shopper
angela@shopwithshopper.com

913-707-6884

licensed in KS/MO