Property Q&A in Cordova>Question Details

Dorina Damsha, Home Buyer in Cordova, TN

I am the owner of this home and not please with your estimate. Beside this facft, would you please, remove the pictures of the house?!

Asked by Dorina Damsha, Cordova, TN Sun Mar 18, 2012

This is Memphis TN and I am not confortable with the fact all the US can see the interior of the house!!!!

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Tennessee/Cordova/sold/1469894-8…

Answers

2
While it is true that the value of residential property is influenced based upon its location and the condition it is in, a careful comparison and analysis of the property relative to comparable properties, that is to say, properties of similar location, size and general condition, is the best way to determine the value of a property. As Realtors, we do this as part of our evaluations of properties for both Buyers and Sellers. For Sellers, we use the information and tools available to us to assist the Seller in determining the price at which we believe his/her property should be offered on the market. By the same token, we use the same procedures to assist Buyers in determining what price they should offer for a property.

Without actually seeing or making a more detailed analysis of your property, I cannot provide you with an opinion as to what the current value might be. I can say, however, that based strictly upon the very limited information made available via the link to the property, my opinion is that the value shown is low, and probably should be closer to the figure that you paid for the house less than 6 months ago, if not higher.

If you are considering selling your property, I, or any other Realtor, as part of our due diligence in trying to "win" you as a client and list your home, would be more than happy to preview your home and perform a market analysis of your property.

I hope this information is helpful to you. As far as how and why Trulia is publishing this information about your home, I recommend you contact their customer service department.

If I may of any service to you, please feel free to contact me.
The value of a property is determined by three factors: property condition, location and sales price. To give you a true market value it is necessary to perform a market analysis. Let me know if you are interested. If you cannot sell, you may consider leasing your property and finally, if all else fails, a short sale. I will be happy to explain this process in person. Respectfully, Silvana 901-647-6661.