Property Q&A in Rochester>Question Details

Wendy Wicks, Home Seller in Spencerport, NY

I am the daughter of the homeowner of 2510 Manitou Road. The house has not been sold yet.It is still for sale

Asked by Wendy Wicks, Spencerport, NY Sun Mar 1, 2009

Not sure how or why your website shows it as already sold.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_York/Rochester/sold/21117887…

Answers

2
Wendy, Yes the property expired in November and is inactive at the moment. Our office has an office in Spencerport as well as Webster so if we may be of assistance feel free to contact us. Thanks, Ray
That property is coming up on the MLS as expired meaning that the contract to sell has run past it's date and is no longer on the market to sell. You might want to discuss with the executor what the status is and what plans they have for the property and whether it will be put back on the market.

If you need help with the sale of this property and you are authorized to handle the real estate matters ... I'd be happy to discuss my services with you.

Michael Walker
Century21 Premier Properties
585-645-1258
Mike@MikeWalkerHomes.com