Property Q&A in Ocala>Question Details

Rebecca, Home Buyer in Ocala, FL

I am really interested in this home. Please send me more information. Thank you

Asked by Rebecca, Ocala, FL Sat Jul 16, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3049724085-4830-SE-34th-Ter-O…

Answers

3
Hi Rebecca,

As far as I can tell this home sold and is no longer available.

Let me know if I can help you find another or, feel free to search the Ocala MLS through my website at OcalaFineHomes.com.

Rand
Hello Rebecca: This property status has recently changed, it was previously listed as a 'short sale'. I have researched this property and have information for you and would like to share it with you if you would please call me; as well as other properties that are like-kind and may appeal to you.

As a former bank residential lending officer, I have long term experience in negotiations and residential property transactions that are an added benefit to my clients.

Please contact me: Cynthia Head, Realtor @ SunBurst Properties, Inc. (352) 362-8446 direct
Hi Rebecca. Please give me a call in reference to that property. Thank you, Karen 352-304-4736