Gaybaby, Home Owner in Crested Butte, CO

I am not getting the emails to update my property Elaine Gay Garner gaybaby@earthlink.net

Asked by Gaybaby, Crested Butte, CO Wed Jan 30, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Colorado/Crested_Butte/sold/1000…

Answers

5
Hi Gay,
Your CB South house is not in the MLS, as it was withdrawn. However, Zillow does not pull from the IDX on the MLS. Here at our office, when we get a new listing, we place it on a platform for our international website, which flows through from there to Zillow, Trulia, and our national franchise websites, etc.

Since it is shown on the MLS as being withdrawn, unless the admin person or your broker in the office where you were previously listed maintains this, or in this case, removes it, it will stay on until expiration. The email reports would go to the broker.

If you put this on yourself, that is a different matter and I'm not sure why you are not getting emails.

If you need any more info, don't hesitate to call me. The market is really hopping right now, so I agree that you might think about re-listing it for the summer.
Hi Gay,

Basically because this listing has information from when you purchased your home I don't think Trulia will allow you to update it. When and if you list your home for sale again, your agent should have it listed on Trulia as well as other websites to maximize exposure to potential buyers and then they will be able to update the information here.

I would be happy to get you information on the market in CB South right now. There are few single family homes on the market right now so it could be a great time to list yours again.

Please let me know how I can be of assistance.

Molly Eldridge
(970) 209-4234
Hi Gay. it's Diane. Do you have it listed on your own in Trulia (I know it's not currently on the MLS.) I find Trulia's email system can be a bit off. FYI, there are very few CB South houses listed currently. I am under contract on 1 I had that wasn't listed since there is so little available. You might want to think about relisting it this spring.
Hi Gay
Since your property is not actively listed for sale property reports are not being generated for you or by an agent. If you seek information regarding the local market conditions or your property's valuation, I am happy to provide the data to you.

Channing in Crested Butte
http://www.crested-butte-real-estate.com
970-596-3228
Not sure what it is that you're looking to get from asking this question here. If this home is yours, and you have it listed for sale, you should contact your listing agent for any and all updates on how the showings are going.

Trulia is just a site where the listing shows up for the most possible views.

Best of luck to you.