Property Q&A in Oak Lawn>Question Details

Salma Majeed, Home Buyer in Oak Lawn, IL

I am looking to purchase condo for investment purposes. Can this condo be rented or not?

Asked by Salma Majeed, Oak Lawn, IL Thu Nov 15, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3076193828-9540-Mayfield-Ave-…

Answers

5
It really all depend on the Rules of the Association. Some allow the condo to be rented out and some dont. Just make sure you look into the Rules and regulations for the condominium association before you purchase. If you have any other question or concerns feel free to contact me Qiana 630-886-1713. Best of Luck!!
Yes, it can be rented. Please let me know if you are still interested in this property and if you have interest in any other addresses. Marta (312) 402-4568. soldbymarta@comcast.net
No rentals are not allowed. Would you like me to send you condo's in Oak Lawn that can be rented?
It doesnt say anything that you cannot...but you never know. A lot of places in Oak Lawn have rental restrictions now.