Property Q&A in Spring Hill>Question Details

Barrettjeff2…, Home Buyer in Spring Hill, FL

I am looking for something like this is it still available?

Asked by Barrettjeff2002, Spring Hill, FL Tue Mar 26, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Spring_Hill/sold/3589371…

Answers

6
I am looking for a house on a air strip under 200,00 if possible. Do you have anything like that?
Jeff....the home you are looking at in Pilot Country has sold for $ 165,000........At the current time there are no other homes listed in Pilot Country Estates........Another similiar subdivision in Pasco co. is called Hidden Lake Air Park and Hidden Lake Estates on Ridge Rd..........Attached are three homes that are for sale in that area......Please let me know if i can help..........Rex Fleming , Century 21 Alliance Realty,cell 352-398-6194 e mail rexflem@bellsouth.net
No link here. I would be interested in looking at these.
Flag Wed Mar 27, 2013
Hi Jeff - that's why my first question centered around whether you were looking specifically for the hangar/airstrip type community. As I said - there is currently nothing available in Pilot Country, however there are currently two properties that I was able to find in neighborhoods that have private air strips in the mid-central Florida region.

http://mfr.fusionmls.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=8056510…

Please click the link above to view the two properties currently available, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch and I'd be happy to get answers for you as quickly as possible!

Joshua Hanoud, PA
Team Leader
The Hernando Luxury Homes Team
Tropic Shores Realty
24/7 Cell: 352-397-5182
Josh@HernandoLuxuryHomes.com
These are nothing like the one at Pilot Country. I am looking for a home with a hanger and a air strip. Not just any house.
Hi Jeff - unfortunately there is nothing currently for sale in Pilot Country... are you looking specifically for a neighborhood with an airport? Or would something in close proximity to an airport suffice?

Definitely don't hesitate to get in touch and I'd be happy to help however I am able.

Joshua Hanoud, PA
Team Leader
The Hernando Luxury Homes Team
Tropic Shores Realty
24/7 Cell: 352-397-5182
Josh@HernandoLuxuryHomes.com

As far as homes similar to the one on Pilot Country Drive but NOT in that particular neighborhood, I've put a search together for you - click below to see what's out there, and if you have any questions, I'd be more than happy to help!

http://hernandocountyhomesearch.com/s/mqxD8KrE

I hope this was helpful for you!
I will look it up for you. Give me or Michael a call 352 586597