Property Q&A in Canyon Lake>Question Details

Raymond Jutz, Home Buyer in Canyon Lake, TX

I am looking for property in near future on the dam side of the lake where the hills are .

Asked by Raymond Jutz, Canyon Lake, TX Sun Aug 12, 2012

I have a 2002 manufactured home in very good condition , and windstorm compliant . Could you email me info on how you could help me with this . Thank you :)

Answers

3
Fortunately, you have choices for where you can live in a manufactured home. You can choose views, or acreage or a nice home site - depending on the price you wish to pay. Would be delighted to help you find a property that fits your needs.
Hello - There are many areas on the north side of the lake for a manufactured home (Emerald Valley is a very nice neighborhood). Many subdivisions allow manufactureds and other unrestricted areas as well. Please let me know how much property you would like (i.e. 1/2 acre, 1 acre, 5 acres, etc.). Would love to help you and can email you properties and information.
Lisa O'Sullivan, Tx Hills & Waterfront Specialist
Prudential Don Johnson - Canyon Lake
http://www.Sully-Realty.com
830.708.26236
Are you looking to move the MH to a lot or acreage? There are quite a few places to put a MH around the lake. Let me know what criteria meets your needs and maybe we can get you taken care of.
Tracy Gieck
Mickey Ferrell Realtors
830-708-6363