Property Q&A in Plainfield>Question Details

Tennilleraney, Renter in Princeton, NJ

I am looking for a realtor that specializes in HAFA short sales. I live in the Plainfield (Sleepy Hollow area)

Asked by Tennilleraney, Princeton, NJ Tue Jul 3, 2012

Answers

6
Good Evening: Being efficient and having good follow up skills and submitting all documents as well as response time is imperative. That is why I have an excellent administrative staff. Please feel free to call with any questions before making your decision. Ms. Autumn Urling 9737462850 Administrative Asst. Ashley Searles
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 23, 2012
My office processes an average of 20 short sales a month. We have a full time staff where the only thing they do is handle and process short sale paperwork. We have the experience and staff to help you with a HAFA short sale if you are looking to sell.
Call me if you would like more information.

Joe Nunes
RE/MAX In Action
Elizabeth, NJ
908-591-6600
Time is essential in these situations. I am quite familiar with the Sleepy Hollow area.
One must be able to forsee the inevitable and know how to recover from the banks
delays.

Please donot hesitate to contact me by email and I can direct you accordingly
Respectfully,
Autumn M. Urling NJ/NY

You can visit the website (see link below) for a list of agents that are educated in HAFA short sales.

Best of luck to you!
Here is the agent's website: http://www.cdpe.com
Flag Tue Jul 3, 2012
Tenniller

Are you looking to sell a home or buy one? Your proliferation says renter in Princeton but you say you live in Plainfield.

In any case I am a certified short sale agent and may be able to help you.
Give me a call so we can speak in more detail.
908-675-0167
give me a call i may be able to help you my office is in piscataway we do a lot in plainfield

office # is 732-529-4466 thanks joseph leone