Property Q&A in Skyland>Question Details

Linda White, Home Buyer in Denver, CO

I am looking for a professional surveyor for my property.

Asked by Linda White, Denver, CO Sun Oct 27, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Linda, You can find a list of surveyors and reviews of them at this site.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 9, 2013
Check out Boulder land Consultants. Here is the email for the principal at the firm: . BTW, why are you seeking a survey?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 28, 2013
I am not a surveyor, however, a great company to call is Flat Irons Surveying.

Boulder Office (Main)
3825 Iris Avenue Suite 395
Boulder, Colorado 80301
Phone: (303) 443-7001
Fax: (303) 443-9830
Toll Free: 1-866-941-0586

Denver Office
3660 Downing Street, Unit E
Denver, Colorado 80205
Phone: (303) 936-6997

They are an excellent company to work with. I would suggests calling in advance to book them.
Thank you and please let me know if there's anything further I can do to help you.

Thank you,
Amie Morozs, realtor
Cherry Creek Properties LLC
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 28, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer