Property Q&A in Ogden>Question Details

kandiestout, Home Buyer in Boxholm, IA

I am looking for a home in the area and was wondering if there was any pictures on this, if still availible. Thank You Danny Kraft

Asked by kandiestout, Boxholm, IA Fri Mar 30, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3078464100-503-S-1st-St-Ogden…

Answers

2
The tenant that lives in this home has to many things and makes it near impossible to photograph properly. The home needs some work, however it has very large rooms with hardwood floors, a four seasons room off the back facing the beautiful large back yard. The tenant requires a 24 hour notice. To make an appointment call Robin Good at 515-298-0843
Danny,

Thank you for your inquiry. I checked the multiple listing service and apparently there is only (1) photo shown for this property and there is no video or virtual tour. If there are any other questions I can help you with, please let me know.