Property Q&A in Florida>Question Details

first2sign, Other/Just Looking in Seattle, WA

I am looking for a Florida Realtor to do ongoing referral business with a Canadian Realtor for Canadians looking to buy there. Prefer former Canadian.

Asked by first2sign, Seattle, WA Sat Aug 20, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Bcrealtor,

I'm not a Canadian but I am happy to help you with your referrals. I work mostly with buyers and have closed close to 2,000 homes since 2002, and I have a Broker's License in Florida and a Sales Person license in California. Being from Europe, I work with international buyers all the time. I also have great local connections with banks offering unique products for Canadian buyers who are financing. My area is Sarasota/Bradenton, I'm happy to tell you more details if you're interested.

Radinka E. Ilsink, Broker Associate
REALTOR® & Notary
Atchley International Realty
Direct: 941.962.4072
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 20, 2011

I do a lot of business with people from Canada and the exchange rates continue to be very favorable. Certainly I would be very happy to be of assistance to any of your referrals and always thrilled to pay referral fees. Please check out my information on Trulia and you might also want to check out what some of my past clients have said in the link below. Just click on the active tab.…

I work mainly as a buyers agent throughout Palm Beach and Martin Counties and always happy to be of service.

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

Keller Williams Realty
561 308-0175
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 20, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer