Huntingkey, Home Buyer in Financial District,...

I am living in Uk with a view to moving to New York I am a cash buyer and am interested in purchasing this property

Asked by Huntingkey, Financial District, New York, NY Tue Jun 26, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3084251179--Broad-St-New-Y…

Answers

6
I'd love to help you choose your new home in my neck of the woods. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me with all of your concerns and queries. Thank you.
If you are looking for a place in Manhattan, I can help you with your search.

Feel free to contact me.

--
Patricia
BSD Equities
174 Fifth Avenue #301
New York, NY 10010
Office: (212) 367-7200 Ext.18
Cell: (646) 269-4942
Patricia@bsdequities.com
http://www.bsdequities.com
We have some nice properties available in Manhattan. Contact Marinel at 212-714-1027 ext 15 for assistance. Thank you and good luck.
The listing info might not be accurate or up to date. If you serious about finding a home in NY, you should talk to a local real estate professional.
Good Luck.
Keep in mind that not all RealtyTrac's information may be accurate, nor updated; some of those properties may not be for sale yet, and some may never be if the default is satisfied by the owner. If interested in purchasing in the near future, consider working with an agent of your own, who does have access to accurate and up to date information....
This is a "teaser" listing to make you register with a foreclosure listings webite - there is no address and no other information. If you are serious about finding a property, you should do your market analyses and look at sales prices in different areas of Manhattan for different types and sizes of apartments to have a more realistic idea about what apartments in Manhattan sell for.