Property Q&A in Philadelphia>Question Details

Ms Bell, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

I am intrested in the property of 4749 Bleigh Avenue. Does anyone have any detail about this property?

Asked by Ms Bell, Philadelphia, PA Wed May 19, 2010

Answers

3
Mrs. Bell,

Here is a link to the listing. If you have further interest in this or any other property, please let me know.

http://www.trendmls.com/mls/Client/Email/EmailClick.aspx?s=8…

Barbara Smith ABR, GRI
Weichert Realtors
NJ/PA Licensed
cell/text: 609-980-7593
email: BarbSmith321@comcast.net
Web Reference: http://BarbSellsSJ.com
Good Morning Ms Bell,

If you would like additional information above what Tim has discussed please let me know and I can send you the MLS sheet via email. I'm am available this week to show you this property and any others in the area. We can also look at what has sold and for how much around the neighborhood to gauge the price point.
Please feel free to contact me if you would like the MLS listing and discuss further, thanks.

Justin O'Malley
Long and Foster
6th and Walnut St
610-457-4727
justin.omalley@longandfoster.com
Good morning, Ms. Bell.

It looks like this property is still on the market and is listed for just under $120K. It's an updated home with all of the modern amenities (i.e. hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, etc.). It's been on the market for 21 days and seems to be priced correctly.

If you have any more questions, or if there is anything else I can do to help you out with this property (i.e. showings, additional details, etc.) please let me know. You can reach me at tgarrity@brownmckinney.com or by calling 215-825-2250 x 1007.

Best of luck with your search!

Tim Garrity