Property Q&A in Pinole>Question Details

Antonio Sanc…, Home Buyer in Richmond Annex, Rich...

I am interseted in this property, I am wondering if the house is still on the market if you could please answer me back?

Asked by Antonio Sanchez, Richmond Annex, Richmond, CA Sat Oct 23, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3016069827-238-N-Rancho-Pl-Pi…

Answers

4
Hello Antonio,

This property is currently pending. I can send you a list of similar properties in the same price range if you like.
Antonio:

I just checked the MLS and the property is pending. The property has been on the market for 73 days since 7/23/10. It was a foreclosure.

As of this evening, there are 15 active homes in Pinole, Hercules and the El Sobrante area. They range from a 4 bed/3.5 bath for $408,888 to a 5 bed/ 3bath 2400 square feet house in Hercules.

Feel free to contact me with any questions. I am a local expert who knows the area. You can also visit my website and get set up for daily listing alerts when new homes that you like hit the market.

I also provide a generous 25% buyer rebate. For example, if you purchased 238 North Rancho Place with me as your agent. You would receive $3375!

Good luck with your search!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 23, 2010
Hello Antonio-

Looks like this property is pending- these days properties that are priced to sell, move fast! If I can help you find another property- Please give me a call! would love to help!

Donna 925-408-4811
Hi Antonio,

This house is currently pending. If you would like to look at similar homes, please feel free to contact me.

Evan Homer, Realtor
eastbayevan@gmail.com
(925) 642-5760

http://www.evanhomer.com