Property Q&A in West Covina>Question Details

Miranda, Home Buyer in West Covina, CA

I am interesting around this virginia st. Do you have property house number?

Asked by Miranda, West Covina, CA Fri Jan 18, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3103709227--E-Virginia-Ave…

Answers

3
RealtyTrac is reporting this property as a "Possible Foreclosure" with an estimated value of $620,780. HOWEVER, this property is NOT FOR SALE. Owner did recent title transfer so he is obviously trying to save the property from foreclosure. If it were for sale, it would be a short sale since the balance owing is over $700,000.

My suggestions - concentrate on properties where the seller WANTS TO SELL and do not waste your time with short sales.

If you would like more information on this property, or other properties that are for sale - please do not hesitate to contact me. I worked in West Covina for over 10 years - I know the area.

Bill Mota
626) 233-0190
BillMota@Live.com

Bill Mota
626) 233-0190
BillMota@Live.com
This property is not for sale. The Owner has merely missed some payments and has received a Notice of Default.
Are you looking for a Home? Foreclosures require all cash and a lot of homework and some risk? Are you prepared for that? If so I can help you.
Otherwise, I highly recommend you work with an Agent to get you a good deal. I have worked very successfully with Shannon Chang 626-319-8545. She will be very glad to help you