Property Q&A in Jersey City>Question Details

Muhammad Ram…, Home Buyer in Jersey City, NJ

I am interested to buy this house,if the price are negotiable.

Asked by Muhammad Ramzan, Jersey City, NJ Sat Jun 12, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1074773075-328-Sip-Ave-Jersey…

Answers

5
Hello Muhammad that property shows it was no longer available. If you'd like some help locating a house in Jersey City please don't hesitate to reach me. I recently sold a house on Terrace and have seen some good deals become available in single and multi family short sales. Keep in mind, it is very much still a buyer's market however, sometimes low priced homes receive multiple bids from investors.

Best to you,
Karina Anillo
It is buyer market,intrest is low house price what a buyer is ready to pay.call me when you are ready to buy home sincerely
Purnima
908 420 3462
Weichert east brunswick
Hi Mr. Ramzan, if you would like to discuss this or any other property I would be willing to take the time out and answer questions you may have.

Depending on the owners circumstances any property can be negotiated.

Kenneth Jordon
201-519-5484
kjordon@libertyrealestate.com
Muhammad - just so you know, the listiing says the house has a "sale pending" - is under contract, and the contingencies have already been met .

Perhaps Chris can find you something else............or, you can check with the listing agent of the home, and ask her to reach out to you if the sale falls apart for some reason.

The best way to find out is to put in an offer.
give me a call at 201 562 6850 and we'll find out together