Property Q&A in Milford>Question Details

Lindi Moore, Home Buyer in New Jersey

I am interested in viewing this property if someone can contact me to arrange this please. idnil@aol.com

Asked by Lindi Moore, New Jersey Fri Jan 8, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2008252970--Breakneck-Ln-M…

Answers

2
Hi Linda, I would appreciate the opportunity to talk to you via phone conversation to get some more information from you and what your thoughts and expectations are regarding the property of interest. From there I can try and provide you with whatever information or service that you need. Please get back to me at your earliest opportunity with a phone number and a good time to call you because I am eager to help in your real estate endeavours. Thank you, Craig