Property Q&A in Baltimore>Question Details

Kara Kemahli, Renter in Baltimore, MD

I am interested in viewing this property; I work in Harbor East and live in 600 block of milton currently and can be flexibile in coming to view

Asked by Kara Kemahli, Baltimore, MD Mon Oct 3, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3064798058--Hudson-St-Baltimore…

Answers

8
If you would like to preview that house, don't hesitate to contact me, for a no obligation showing.
Mariano Simms 443-904-3900 cell
Web Reference: http://www.marsimrealty.com
We also have a newly finished studio apartment available in Dundalk with all new appliances - stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, washer and dryer. 2 private entrances, open space with kitchen and laundry areas and full bath in private home. Bus stop across street. EZ access to 695 and 95. Inspected, licensed, smoke & CO detectors. Immediate occupancy.
Hello Kara

We would be happy to tour and talk about what you are looking for.
Please feel free to call me at 215-284-2178.

Thanks!
Hello if you would like to see the Harbor East Property please call me at 443.691.7886. My office is in the area so whenever is good for you is fine with me.

Lance
It looks like you are interested in Renting in Canton, I work right in the square and work with rentals as well as buyers. Let me know if you would like to see the property.
Bob Wiley, the Wiley Group of Keller Williams Realty Baltimore
410 961-3610
I live and work in Canton. Contact me at 410-303-6197.
please call me for appointment 410-591-2400