Property Q&A in Villa Park>Question Details

Tuan Nguyen, Home Buyer in Orange, CA

I am interested in this property, how do I start ?

Asked by Tuan Nguyen, Orange, CA Sun Dec 14, 2008

-- Is this property bank owned?
This question is about this property:…

Any luck Tuan? If you'd like an email list of Foreclosures or Sort Sales (Pre-Foreclosures) most with 1 or more photos... I will personalize it to your criteria, and as soon as a house is entered to the MLS, it will be in your inbox!
Hi, Tuan,
From the listing, you can get the informations from RealtyTrac, but you have to pay a fee to obtain informations, it is a foreclosure web site. But a lot of times, you can check from a local agent who specializes in foreclosure properties, they probably can tell you more informations on the property.

Getting pre-approved from a lender is usually a good way to start before looking and buying any property, that way you can look with confidence and know how high you can buy. Talk to the lender about the property you are interested in, and they can give you a good faith estimate of all the fees invloved and monthly payment. Understanding the financial part is the most important step before buying real estate, you don't want any surprises, do you? If you have any questions, please ask, and no question is too silly to ask, but it is silly not to ask. You want to be a prepared buyer. Talk to a local Realtor who is willing to answer and help you, but I suggest to look for a Realtor who is specializes in foreclosure, if that is what you are interested in buying. Because a buyer needs more informations and guidance before buying foreclosure property.
Have a nice day.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 14, 2008
Contact a local realtor so they can explain the process to you. Get a Letter of Preapproval from a mortgage lender (realtor can give you few names of reputable lenders and tell you if you qualify for any local incentives)
Explain your reason for buying to your realtor so they can help you get what you want. Tour a few properties with realtor before writing an Offer to Purchase.
Web Reference: