Property Q&A in Bowie>Question Details

Curtis Blake, Home Buyer in Upper Marlboro, MD

I am interested in this property but what does Conserv Agt/Rel to owner means. Is there a law that states I can't remove trees on my property?

Asked by Curtis Blake, Upper Marlboro, MD Fri Apr 30, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3009326324-6802-Garth-St-Bowi…

Answers

3
Hi Curtis!

Yes, this home backs to a tree conservation area. It doesn't appear to be the trees on this property, but the area to the side of this home is a tree conservation area. Yes, there is a law that states that you trees in conservation areas cannot be cut down. However, this home may not be part of the tree conservation area.
Agt/Rel to owner means that the agent is related to the owner. This must be disclosed if it applies.

I hope that I was able to answer your question. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of further assistance.

Rochelle Johnson, The Consumer Realtor
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
410-224-2200(o)
301-646-9888(c)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 30, 2010
Hi Mr. Blake!

Yes, if this is a tree conservation area, you will not be able to remove the trees. Agent/Rel to owner means that the agent is related to the owner of the property. When an agent is related to the owner of a property, the agent has to notify all parties involved of the relationship.

Please let me know if you are interested in seeing a property. I can be reached at sharre@homesbysharre.com or 301-455-3912.

Talk to you soon!

- Sharre DaCosta
Desiree Callender & Assocs, Realtors
(cell) 301-455-3912
(ofc) 301-390-8244
sharre@homesbysharre.com
Hello Curtis:

Rochelle is correct the home does back to a tree conservation and you cannot cut down those trees. Also Agt/Rel means exactly what Rochelle said the agent is related to the owner.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 1, 2010