Martha Lamas, Home Buyer in Rolling Meadows, IL

I am interested in this property and I would like to know when I can see this property. Please call me at 1847 502 0703.

Asked by Martha Lamas, Rolling Meadows, IL Thu May 31, 2012

I was wondering if this property has storage.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3084956181-3275-Kirchoff-Rd-Rol…

Answers

2
Hello Martha- This builing was built in 1991. It is a well maintained building in a great location, right in the center of town. You can walk to everything, if you like. It has close access to Metra and the interstate, shopping, libabry and Ohare. There is plenty of storage and parking. It has an in unit laundry for everyday items and an on site coin laundry for larger items. It also has a fitness center, swiming pool and is an elevator building. Whats not to like? These units come on the market off and on. If this is a buiding that you are interested in, I would gladlly let you know when a unit becomes available. OBTW there are reasonable rentals here as well.

Let me know how I can help.
Hello, I would love to show you this property, unfortunately it is no longer on the market. It went under contract on 5/23/12. If you are looking in the area, there are several other properties to choose from in that price point. If you would like to take a look at some, please do not hesitate to give me a call. 847-553-1602. Have a great day:)