Property Q&A in Chantilly>Question Details

Ravi, Home Buyer in 75025

I am interested in this property. Would like to know the schools assigned and the number of units in the community.?

Asked by Ravi, 75025 Tue Jan 1, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3089579568-43530-Loudoun-Barn…

Answers

4
This home is actually sold and settled on 9/28/2012 for $577,610. If you still want to know the schools and number of units I am happy to find out for you but since it is sold figure it does not matter now.

Kathy Stark
Weichert, Realtors
703-201-9656
kathystark@weichert.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 1, 2013
Ravi

Thanks for the positive feedback. One more note for you in case you need to find the schools for another home, you can go to the Fairfax County School website, the link to which I have provided below. You just put in the street address and it gives you the schools.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance in you house hunting search.

Kathy Stark
Weichert, Realtors
703-201-9656
You can also download my free mobile app by texting KathyS to 87778
Ravi,

If you want to make this easy on yourself..pick a GOOD REALTOR..then let him/her run the search for you and send it directly to you. Surfing a bunch of sites on the internet and asking questions about random properties should be a waste of time for you.

A good Realtor..who represents you..can take care of these things and make all of this a simple process. They can find you a quality lender with better than average rates and service, a quality inspector, and so forth.

I have sold many homes in the areas you are inquiring about over the last 25 years and would love to chat with you about what I can do to help you.

Feel free to contact me and we can get you on the right path.

Have a great day!

Kind Regards,

Erik J. Weisskopf,ABR,CDPE,CRS,GRI
Re/Max Distinctive
Erik@AskMeAboutHomes.com
703.216.1222
Ravi,

The property was sold back in September. I can send you active listings in the same community. I live in Chantilly and know the area well. I will research the schools once you let me know which ones you are interested in seeing. If you like to discuss your search, please email or call me at 703-625-6731 or khannacpa@yahoo.com.