dclark3531, Renter in San Diego, CA

I am interested in this property. Is it possible to view and can this be purchased en though in foreclosure?

Asked by dclark3531, San Diego, CA Mon Jan 28, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3095437051--Charmant-Dr-11…

Answers

4
Hi DClark,
This home is not for sale. It just has a notice of default on it which means that the owner missed one or more mortgage payments.

This home is in Verano, which is a really nice project of condo conversions, that sold in 2007. I was involved in the sale-out, so if you have questions about this project or it's sister project Villa Vicenza, feel free to contact me directly.

Thanks!
Sinead McAllister
Broker
McAllister Homes Real Estate
858-205-5215
brokermcallister@gmail.com
http://www.McAllisterHomes.com
The specific property you referenced is not actively on the market. Should it go to a foreclosure auction you could bid on it there and purchase it from the bank. But it may never get to that point. If you'd like to try to purchase this property before it's foreclosed please contact me directly.

Jill Miranda
CA DRE # 01413799
Pacific Sotheby's International Realty
619-248-1431
jillmiranda@jillmiranda.com
I have not found this property in our MLS. There is one other unit active at 7425 Charmant Dr. Are you looking strictly in UC? What is your criteria? Contact me if you are interested in assistance searching for your property investment.

Michael Urlacher
REALTOR® - Sales Associate
Prudential CA Realty
C (858)207-7583
mikeu@prusd.com
DRE # 01916452
Good afternoon.

There is currently one active listing in Complex you have asked about. The property is a 1 bedroom 1 bath listed at 225,000. Please give me a call and I will be happy to schedule a private showing for you. 619-990-0302

Steve McCormick
Coldwell Banker Residential
Short Sale/ Forclosure specialist