Property Q&A in Tiburon>Question Details

Mherran2000, Home Buyer in Tiburon, CA

I am interested in this property. I have been trying to get the listed broker, but I get no answer. Please get back to me. Thank you.

Asked by Mherran2000, Tiburon, CA Mon May 20, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3118408130-124-Marinero-Cir-T…

Answers

8
It was pointed out to me that Kimberly Portner posted on May 20, 2013 that she was the listing agent for 124 Marinero Circle in Tiburon. That is untrue and unethical. The property was never listed by Ms. Portner or any other agent since my clients purchased it. It is listed by me, Kat Ryan of Frank Howard Allen. It will be open on Sunday, June 9, 2-4 pm.

Kat Ryan
271-4994
Hi Mherran:

As you can see from the link you provided and the answers below, the house is not on open market yet; whether it is with the listing agent on the link or the one below.

Most of the properties will come on open market because that is the best way to get most for the seller and very few sellers choose not to go with that kind of exposure.

As a buyer, your best option is to find a Realtor who is dedicated to you and to represent you as a buyer's agent so she/he can negotiate with the seller's agent to get the best deal for you.

If you are interested in more info about this or other properties, please give me a call (415) 717-0293 or email me at sylvia@SylviaBarryRE.com

Sylvia Barry
Sylvia Barry,…, Real Estate Pro in Novato, CA
The property will be on the market this week, with a brokers open house on Wed. 10:30-2 pm. It won't be shown before then. It will also be open Sunday from 1-4 pm. It has a website at 124Marinero.com. Kat Ryan, listing agent.
This property is not currently for sale. However, 102 Marinero (2 bedroom, 1 bath @ $569K) and 28 Marinero #22 (2 bedroom, 2 bath @ $799K) are both available.
What can I help you with? I am the lsiting agent. I can be emailed directly at kportner@lionandfoster.com or reached at 415-309-3653.
I did not see your name as listing agent and you don't have this property listed on your profile, so how can you claim being the listing agent? Sorry, but does not sound right.
Flag Mon May 20, 2013
I would be happy to assist you with this property as well as any other property. Please feel free to phone me at 450-0060 or email me, Abby Kagan, at abby@abbykagan.com.
I'm with Frank Howard Allen and have been since 1987.
Thanks!
There are only 2 properties currently available on Marinero. One is 102 Marinero for $569,000 and one is 28 Marinero #22 for $799,000.
This property is not currently on the market, but coming on soon. I am not the listing agent, but would be happy to follow up with the listing agent and help you on this. Feel free to contact me at 415-464-3410 or through Trulia. Greg Corvi-Coldwell Banker