Property Q&A in Loon Lake>Question Details

Heather Clar…, Renter in Loon Lake, WA

I am interested in this property I am wondering about the various details about this property

Asked by Heather Clarke, Loon Lake, WA Mon Feb 20, 2012

I am most interested in the details that are essential for my ability to make an informed decision that is in the best interest of my family

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3055871013--Fantasy-Ct-Loo…

Answers

2
Dan is correct & if you are thinking about making a move to be a property owner, you should get pre approved for a loan & start working with your own buyers agent as well. I can help you with that if you like since I do both loans & real estate. 206-841-9976

I would suggest, that as a buyer, you Google every agent that responds to your question here on Trulia, learn as much as you can about who they are online, read their client testimonials, so you know what their clients are saying about them, and then give us each a call and just ask us why we think you should work with us instead of another agent. This will take you a little while to do, but will be time well spent, as choosing the right agent is the first step towards choosing the right home. Then, pick the best fit for you and let them go to work for you with the skill and knowledge that they have. I hope to hear from you soon.

Jirius George Isaac
Web Reference: http://www.metromgi.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 20, 2012
ReatltyTrac doesn't sell homes, they sell memberships to their website. This home probably not on the market for sale yet. Lenders move at their own speed with their own reasoning.
I would encourage you to contact a good local agent and discuss the type of property you are looking for. This one, being a mobile home will have limitations on financing, appreciation and resale in the future.
I would encourage you to look at the entire marketplace of homes and don't get caught up in foreclosures, REO's or short sales. You'll see plenty of all of these, but if you focus on these alone you'll miss some other good options.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 20, 2012