Property Q&A in Omaha>Question Details

Mal Diwakar, Home Buyer in Omaha, NE

I am interested in this property. How do I go about making an offer?

Asked by Mal Diwakar, Omaha, NE Sun May 13, 2012

Mal

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3083019819--W-Dodge-Rd-249…

Answers

4
If trying to contact me please call 402-212-3373 or email me at batkinson@npdodge.com.

Hope this helps.......
Call me and I can submit that for you. 402-714-5715
Hi Mal,

If you miss a payment here in the Omaha area, your name and home address ends up on a default report. Is public record. I get a copy every month. As noted below, this does not mean the default/foreclosure will take place. Once they may the payment their name is off the report. May take 6 months before a property actually goes on the market for sale if taken by the lender...some possibly longer. The lenders list the property so this will make it's way to the MLS IF this actually does turn into a bank owned property.
Keep in mind that RealtyTrac's information may not always be accurate and oftentimes can be misleading--you could be looking at a lis pendens property--notice of default--some of those properties may not be for sale yet, and some may never be, if the default is satisfied by the owner. If you are interested in foreclosures, work with an agent, as most do end up being listed by a broker--he/she will have access to reliable information--also don't overlook traditional sales as some may turn out to be a much better bargain than some of the foreclosure properties.