Property Q&A in Jersey City>Question Details

ritmittal, Home Buyer in Jersey City, NJ

I am interested in this property. But the price is too high for a 1925 construction!

Asked by ritmittal, Jersey City, NJ Wed Apr 10, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1096162053-3158-John-F-Kenned…

Answers

5
I agree with Barbara Tulko, the year of construction has little to do with the property itself, it's the current condition of the home.

I'm a local lender, if you would like to be pre-qualified to see what your mortgage options are I'd be happy to assist you. I've been lending in Hudson County for over 13 years and the company I work for, Mortgage Associates, has been financing homes for 30 years.

Warm Regards,

Susan Paerels
Sr. Loan Originator
NMLS: 340466
Mortgage Associates
NMLS: 178928
36-42 Newark St. Suite 201
The Clam Broth Building
Hoboken, NJ 07030

The Hassle Free Mortgage!

201-208-5699 c - best number
201-653-0077 o
201-710-5569 f
Good afternoon:

The year of the construction of a property has little, if anything, to do with current market value.....but rather the current condition of the home....and the market values of similar homes in the surrounding vicinity.

If you look at the bottom of the isting information, you can see that there are comparable propertie and a bit of information about average prices, etc.

This particularr listing specifically mentions that the Sellers are very negotiable, so if I were to make a recommendation to you, I would say....preview the home before coming to the conclusion about value and then after doing so, compare it to others of similar type, type and condition.

That is all of what an agent can help you with and will enable you to get a home that is the right one for you...regardless of it's age.

If you need help in this regard, feel free to contact me.

Barbara Tulko
Broker Associate
RE/MAX Villa Realtors
201-218-4009 (cell)
It does seem a bit high unless it is really in impeccable condition. It is "negotiable" so if you'd like to see it, please contact me and we can go from there.
OK.

Amos Elroy
CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert),
SFR (Short-Sale Specialist Certified)
CHBA (Certified Home Buyer Adviser)
NAEA Member (National Association of Expert Advisers)

Residential Real Estate Investment Consultant
Lic. Realtor Associate
EXIT On The Hudson Realty
(888) 462-6573 / (888) HOB-NJRE
FAX (888) 462-6573
Office 201-437-0411
http://www.HobNJRE.com

Twitter & Facebook: HobNJRE
It says that " Price is VERY VERY negotiable! "
Give it a try! Good luck