Property Q&A in Sunriver>Question Details

Emily, Home Owner in Portland, OR

I am interested in this property.

Asked by Emily, Portland, OR Fri Dec 19, 2008

Interested in buying
--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1065339220-26-Poplar-Loop-Sun…

Answers

3
Emily - I have had a couple buyers in the past interested in this same home - and I believe I still have a video of the property that I took for a buyer. If you would like to see more of this home let me know the video was not taken as a marketing piece but to show an out of town buyer what the house really was prior to driving over to view the property - I would be happy to assist you with this home or any other Sunriver home - this home on Poplar is a large home, priced well, with a good rental history - it could use some updating but is functioning well as a rental as it is - the living area is very nice size - with a great room effect - Master is huge -and is upstairs with the living room and kitchen - there is a powder room off the living room - the remaining bedrooms are and bath is downstairs - we call this type of floor plan reverse living - it is kind of like an old fashioned split level home.
Hi Emily,

I'm a broker with Keller Williams Central Oregon Realty. In the last three months there have been 19 sales in the Sunriver Resort Community. The average $/sq.ft. on these sales was $255.83. The lowest $/sq.ft. on the sold properties was $178.18. The current price of this property is below the lowest $/sq.ft at about $176. From a $/sq.ft. perspective the home is well priced!

Let me know if I can send you a market analysis of Sunriver homes as well as detailed listing information on this particular home. If you are in the area or are planning on being in the area, I'd love to arrange to show you this property as well as any others you may be interested in.

Have a great weekend!

--
Chris W. Bernard, Broker, GRI
Keller Williams Central Oregon Realty
541-350-8244 Cell
541-389-8895 Office
541-389-8893 Fax
Email: chrisbernard@bendcable.com
http://www.ChrisWBernard.com

Inviting. Discreet. Savvy. Professional.

Member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing &
Luxury Homes by Keller Williams

Chris W. Bernard is licensed in the State of Oregon
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 20, 2008
Emily..

Would you like to get a referral to the listing broker? Or do you need someone to represent you? This is a very good price range for Sunriver. This is a wonderful time to buy.

I had a place down there for a few years and I always regretted selling it. Some of our best times as a family were spent right there at Sunriver.

How can I help?? Just let me know.

We can set up a showing if the place is not rented when you want to go in.

I am at 503-799-8383 and my email is dirkknudsen@gmail.com.

Let me know.

regards;

Dirk Knudsen
Re\Max Hall of Fame
#1 Rated Re\Max Team in Oregon
Web Reference: http://www.theknudsens.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 19, 2008