Property Q&A in East Boston>Question Details

Anna Kondrat, Real Estate Pro in 02128

I am interested in this pre forcelosure property in east boston ma. Can you please send me more info on the foreclosure process and if I can view it?

Asked by Anna Kondrat, 02128 Thu Sep 20, 2012

My cell is 518-524-1115 and email is anna.kondra@gmail.com.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3093406200--Chelsea-St-Eas…

Answers

1
This information is easily found by a local real estate professional. All you have to do is search the registry of deeds.

Unfortunately, when you see the realt ytrac logo, you can be pretty sure that the "listing" is more designed to get you to buy their "service" than it is to help you buy the property. It may not actually be in foreclosure. Many of advertised "properties" are not as "avalable" as they want you to think.

You bit their hook and now they can sell your info.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Thanks Heath
Flag Thu Sep 20, 2012