Property Q&A in Clinton>Question Details

Juan Puras, Renter in New York, NY

I am interested in this apartmnt. I will be moving to NYC from january until may more less. Send me more photos please.

Asked by Juan Puras, New York, NY Tue May 8, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3068342885--W-49th-St-8219-New-…

Answers

4
I don't know anything about this, but I do have some nice apartments in that area of Manhattan. Pleae call me. My name is Marinel and I can be reached at 212-714-1027 ext 15. Thank you and good luck.
If you plan to move in January, it's much too early to look for a rental apartment. This one will be gone for sure. You need to start to look at the very beginning of December.
Best of luck,
Joelle
The contact info says it is listed with sublet.com. I would suggest you contact them directly, as this would not be in the agent database.
The referenced property appears to be a by owner rental with no contact information on the contact property tab, however you can try clicking on sublet.com; keep in mind that scams do exist, and since this ad appears as such, if you proceed in trying to locate the owner, always verify ownership before exchanging any money/personal information. Consider working with an agent.