Property Q&A in Tallahassee>Question Details

Sherry Phill…, Home Buyer in Tallahassee, FL

I am interested in the foreclosure at 3361 Cameron Chase, Tallahassee, Fl 32309. There isn't an agent listed. Please let me know who to contact.

Asked by Sherry Phillips, Tallahassee, FL Thu Jan 28, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1073120626-3361-Cameron-Chase…

Answers

4
Hi Sherry,

it sounds you found a very interesting property you want to purchase. I do have a house hunting network and educational information for most every property on the market. I specialize in distressed properties and since 80% of the properties are NOT LISTED, you won't find them through your local agent or multiple listing service. While distressed properties need special attention I can assist you with detailed and educated information about buying this property or any other you may choose.
Please visit my website http://www.yourgreathomes.com to find more information. Feel free to call me at 850-385-4038 or send me an email info@yourgreathomes.com.

I look forward to speak with you,

Annett
Real Estate Professional
850-385-4038
info@yourgreathomes.com
Actually, any licensed Realtor can assist you. It is relatively complex process and I can get you through it in a way that you will understand it every step of the way.
Please feel free to contact me at rick@armorrealty.com or 850-559-5388.

I"D LOVE TO BE YOUR FRIEND IN REAL ESTATE.

Thanks for your time. Rick Samuelsen
Sherry,

Any agent whom you are comfortable with who also has knowledge of foreclosure and REO properties should be able to help you. If you have questions, please call.

Tony Laudadio
RE/MAX Gateway Executives, Tallahassee 850-668-8990
Please feel free to call me at 850-294-7133 or email richday@kw.com and I can help with what you need. Thanks.