Property Q&A in Tallahassee>Question Details

Sherry Phill…, Home Buyer in Tallahassee, FL

I am interested in the foreclosure at 3361 Cameron Chase, Tallahassee, Fl 32309. There isn't an agent listed. Please let me know who to contact.

Asked by Sherry Phillips, Tallahassee, FL Thu Jan 28, 2010

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Sherry,

it sounds you found a very interesting property you want to purchase. I do have a house hunting network and educational information for most every property on the market. I specialize in distressed properties and since 80% of the properties are NOT LISTED, you won't find them through your local agent or multiple listing service. While distressed properties need special attention I can assist you with detailed and educated information about buying this property or any other you may choose.
Please visit my website to find more information. Feel free to call me at 850-385-4038 or send me an email

I look forward to speak with you,

Real Estate Professional
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 28, 2010
Actually, any licensed Realtor can assist you. It is relatively complex process and I can get you through it in a way that you will understand it every step of the way.
Please feel free to contact me at or 850-559-5388.


Thanks for your time. Rick Samuelsen
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 28, 2010

Any agent whom you are comfortable with who also has knowledge of foreclosure and REO properties should be able to help you. If you have questions, please call.

Tony Laudadio
RE/MAX Gateway Executives, Tallahassee 850-668-8990
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 28, 2010
Please feel free to call me at 850-294-7133 or email and I can help with what you need. Thanks.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 28, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer