Property Q&A in Lindenhurst>Question Details

Krystina, Home Buyer in 11726

I am interested in the asking price on the listing for 33 w. hollywood ave, lindenhurst 11757.

Asked by Krystina, 11726 Sat Jan 10, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_York/Lindenhurst/sold/571872…

Answers

7
The home just came back on the market today and is listed for $319,999. Let me know if you would like to preview it. I am in the area. 631 422 8269
Krystina,

I can provide you with all the latest listings if you like. Visit the web reference. My website updates every 30 minutes and you'll receive an email every morning if there are any changes to your preferred areas.
I know the home in the Venice, but it is currently off the market as stated. There is another similar home with a piece of waterfront included if you are interested. You can reach me at 631 422-8269.
That property is no longer on the market due the expiration of the listing agreement. Are you interested in that property. I would be pleased to contact the homeowner on your behalf and act as a buyer's agent. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Ralph Windschuh
Century 21 Princeton Properties
Senior Real Estate Specialist
Certified Buyer Representative
Associate Broker
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com
The asking price of 33 W. Hollywood Ave, Lindenhurst is $365,000, and is no longer on the market (expired listing). Please let me know if I can be any help regarding purchase/more information or interested in any other property. Good Luck...
33 W Hollywood Avenue in Lindenhurst was on the market from 6/22 to 12/31/08, but has expired.

The asking price was $365,000.

If you would like assistance in purchasing this property, please contact me at Gail@GailGladstone.com.
Web Reference: http://GailGladstone.com
This property does not appear to be on the market at this time,but i suggest you contact a local realtor who can provide you with the latest & most accurate info from the MLS.